I’m so mad the entirety of season 5 is just a build up to a fucking pun. I’m so mad I’m so so angry!!!
The 11th doctor is a travesty on chicken legs which is ofc the kind of thing I find enjoyable but also in 11 episodes so far he’s failed to save practically anyone. :/ c’mon get your shit together 11 you’re being kind of a fuckup
I’ve found where I truly belong
this past weekend was yatta, a convention here in Tijuana, so I made two new cosplays!!! I sure hope I can make a photo session of both soon!!! but until then here are this pictures, I hope you like them~~
Princess Kougyoku Ren from Magi
Philip Queen Bell from EndBreaker (card game)
second photo by: Garciia photography
couldn’t find who took the first picture
Every dramatic Doctor Who moment slightly undermined by the amount of times I’ve seen them used as reaction gifs.
Answer this with ten random facts about yourself then pass it on to your ten favorite followers! :)
AAaaugh. I’m so bad at these okay I’ll try.
- I’m not even 5 ft tall. 4’11 3/4”
- My favorite pokemon is Steelix
- My whole jaw deviates to the right a whole bunch and i drives me crazy
- I really really really dislike most tutorials especially makeup tutorials
- My hair has been dyed every color
- I like food with waxy texture, like sprinkles and circus animal cookies. I like how it gets stuck in my teeth.
- I always buy spiderman toothbrushes. For some reason there is just always spider-man toothbrushes.
- I like to catch bugs I don’t recognize and spend hours if necessary indentifying their exact scientific classification
- my favorite color is (usually) gray. I feel like I need to justify this but I won’t. Deal with it. Orange and purple are also frequent favorites.
- I’m a huuuuuuuge pack rat. I find it especially impossible to throw out gifts, hand me downs or just random scraps and knick knacks from other people.
Basically what I’m saying is Hi I still have a bunch of shirts and things that I got from you and a bunch of notes and doodles about Kyo and imaginary ducks and that time my mom tried to feed you potatoes and you wrote a satire piece about it for our senior english class <3
This annoys me so much. The question is incorrect.
It should say, “What ancient culture influence the Goa’uld in Stargate?”
Nooooot really? I don’t think it was ever fully explored weather the Goa’uld came in and established what we think of as Egyptian culture or if they came in and apropriated what was already there?
TBH I would argue that it’s probably both and in either case, the Goa’uld ruled there for thousands of years so it’s not incorrect to say that ancient Egypt was influenced by the Goa’uld.
Anyway’s it’s not a grammar mistake.
Diy project number one
Get out of bed
Upcycle the floor from hamper to place to stand
A wild raven perches himself on the fence of a human’s farm and squawks for help because he has three porcupine quills stuck in the side of his face. The kind humans who find him attempt to take the quills out, but not without some “lip” from the raven.
(Really. It is a baby! Its mouth is still pink.)
omg, ravens are so cool….
Sometimes you’re so mad you just have to